Topics

moderated Is Google Meet easier on Windows or iPhone?

Van Lant, Robin

My daughter’s teacher wants to try using Google Meets for her parent-teacher conferences.  Anyone have advice on whether this is easier to use on Windows with JAWS or on my iphone?  I don’t have any Google apps on my phone and don’t know if I would need to install one.  I do have Google Chrome installed on my Windows 10 laptop

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Patrick Johnson

The program works equally well on my Windows 10 laptop running JAWS
2020 and my iPhone running IOS 14 and Voiceover.

Patrick

On 10/21/20, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
<Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
My daughter's teacher wants to try using Google Meets for her parent-teacher
conferences. Anyone have advice on whether this is easier to use on Windows
with JAWS or on my iphone? I don't have any Google apps on my phone and
don't know if I would need to install one. I do have Google Chrome
installed on my Windows 10 laptop

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement
Key Equipment Finance<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/> & Key
Institutional Bank
720-304-1060

It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or
sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as
investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price,
indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein
is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change
without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for
its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of
the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative
employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member
FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank
N.A."). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital
Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the SUBJECT line.

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks, Patrick. To use my Windows laptop, will I need to download something or will it just work in Google Chrome?

The program works equally well on my Windows 10 laptop running JAWS
2020 and my iPhone running IOS 14 and Voiceover.

Patrick

On 10/21/20, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
My daughter's teacher wants to try using Google Meets for her
parent-teacher conferences. Anyone have advice on whether this is
easier to use on Windows with JAWS or on my iphone? I don't have any
Google apps on my phone and don't know if I would need to install one.
I do have Google Chrome installed on my Windows 10 laptop

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement Key Equipment
Finance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com
/__;!!LteP8qmF6ok6!ZB7AQdSfT0nCREq4MCQPRp_Hy-cvld-dNdZzTr3QM1Om9gUdM3P
UtbfMY5AqBn9S1iM$ > & Key Institutional Bank
[...]

services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the SUBJECT line.

Patrick Johnson

I've accessed my Google Meets the same way I've accessed my Zoom
meetings, by clicking on the emailed URL and following the microphone
and camera setup prompts

[...]

information.
[...]

Thanks, Patrick. I feel reassured.

[...]

Andy

I have used it on the iPhone, and for what I used it for, it was accessible. The app seems pretty straight forward, at least as far as audio is concerned.

Andy

My daughter’s teacher wants to try using Google Meets for her parent-teacher conferences.  Anyone have advice on whether this is easier to use on Windows with JAWS or on my iphone?  I don’t have any Google apps on my phone and don’t know if I would need to install one.  I do have Google Chrome installed on my Windows 10 laptop

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

John Covici

Any way to tell who is talking in Google meets? They don't have very
many keystrokes in that app.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una