Topics

moderated Investing Sites or Firms that Work Well with JAWS

Randy Meyer

Can anyone recommend online investing sites that work well with JAWS?

I am considering Fidelity, Vanguard and E-trade, but I am open to other similar sites.  I am looking to invest in mutual funds for my IRA.

Thank you for any information.

Randy Meyer

George Gray

Charles Schwabb. They have a copy of JAWS in their Customer Service offices.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Los Cerros
Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Les Kriegler

I’ve been a long-time investor with Fidelity. You can use their web site as it is accessible. I really like their app for the iPhone. It’s excellent. I am able to buy and sell mutual funds or, on occasion, individual stocks. Let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Les