moderated Invert selection in JAWS

Bill White

I used to use a command, I don't know if it was a JAWS or a Windows command, that would invert the selection of files in a folder. I thought it included either the slash or the backslash. Does anyone know the command to which I am referring, and can you refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Ann Byrne

Are you talking about the list of files in, for example, documents? If so, while in the list tab once to 'name' and whack enter. The order will be reversed.

<mailto:billwhite92701@att.net>billwhite92701@att.net

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 03:42 AM, Bill White wrote:
invert the selection of files in a folder.
-
If you're talking under Windows 8.1 or 10 in File Explorer, ALT+H,SI   [Home Ribbon, Selection Inversion (in the Select Group)]

           ~ André Gide

Bill White

Hi, Ann. I'm not talking about how the files appear in the list, whether
ascending or descending, I'm talking about a command that will invert which
files are selected, and which are deselected.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

At 02:42 AM 2/18/2021, you wrote:
I used to use a command, I don't know if it was a JAWS or a Windows
command, that would invert the selection of files in a folder. I
thought it included either the slash or the backslash. Does anyone
know the command to which I am referring, and can you refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Bill White

<mailto:billwhite92701@att.net>billwhite92701@att.net

NFB Lab 4