moderated Instant Messenger Question

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Michael Walker

Hi Jasmine,

Facebook chat is accessible. I also use that through Facebook Messenger on my iPhone. Also, consider WhatsApp.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,

I’m so sorry! I wasn’t clear. I am looking for something that can be used on the computer. I don’t have Facebook, so I can’t use that.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Facebook chat is accessible. I also use that through Facebook Messenger on my iPhone. Also, consider WhatsApp.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Michael Walker

This is a good question. Facebook and Twitter mean that things like AOL Instant Messenger and MSN went out of business. I only know of Skype and texting anymore, and social media.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:44 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m so sorry! I wasn’t clear. I am looking for something that can be used on the computer. I don’t have Facebook, so I can’t use that.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Facebook chat is accessible. I also use that through Facebook Messenger on my iPhone. Also, consider WhatsApp.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Jasmine Kotsay

Thank you for your suggestions. I’m not into social media.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Facebook chat is accessible. I also use that through Facebook Messenger on my iPhone. Also, consider WhatsApp.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

May I ask why you wouldn't want to use Skype then? It works well on the computer as well as on a smartphone.