Topics

moderated installing latest Jaws update

David Pearson

Hello all::

Update "installing" as I type this(making ticking/clicking sound), but seems to stop progress at 69%-although ticking sound continuing. Can't remember download/install process taking so long before. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Lino Morales

I'd try and abort the install, unload JAWS, and try again.

On 8/27/2020 7:16 PM, David Pearson wrote:
Hello all::

Update "installing" as I type this(making ticking/clicking sound), but seems to stop progress at 69%-although ticking sound continuing.  Can't remember download/install  process taking so long before.  Any ideas?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Andy

The same thing happened to me. If you ALT TAB you will find several windows with error messages. If you dismiss those with the OK button, the installation will complete.

Andy

Update "installing" as I type this(making ticking/clicking sound), but seems to stop progress at 69%-although ticking sound continuing. Can't remember download/install process taking so long before. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

David Pearson

Hi Andy::

Tabbing only provides me with 2 announcements: "Jaws install", and "progress 69%.

Not receiving any "error" messages.

Sincerely,

David S. PearsonOriginal Message-----