moderated installing JGauge progress monitoring scripts

Mario

Message body
I'm wanting to install these scripts, but am concerned that doing so will wipe out or mess up the myextensions script I already have which has a few scripts that I created and a couple from other sources.
do these scripts simply uncompress into a folder, at which I can integrate them mhyself into the myextensions script, or what do they exactly do. anyone know?