From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nermin via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 3:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Nermin
Subject: Re: Installation of Windows 10

Hi all,

I upgraded my Win 8.1 to 10, but JAWS refuses to announce the start menu. It
will sometimes say Cortana, but other than that it stays pretty silent.
I've already uninstalled JAWS completely, restarted and reinstalled JAWS,
but the problem still persists.

Anyone ran into that on their path to Windows 10?
I am using a netbook with Win 10 32 bit on it, a Medion 98700.

Regards,
Nermin

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

I don't see why not. Before they do anything, though, make sure to retrieve
your Windows 10 product key. Otherwise, you may not be able to activate
Windows 10.