Topics

moderated indeed.com inability to use website

James English

Hi,

It matters because I have this issue with firefox also, and I don't
with chrome. Try chrome, with a clean reset. If that doesn't work, try
an older version of jaws. If you want, you could also try using
indeed.co.uk, obviously it won't work for jobs in your town however
these three steps will give you a good idea of whether it's the web
browser, the screen reader or the website that is the problem.

1. Reset chrome to factory defaults, and try and use indeed.com.
2. Install an older version of jaws onto your computer, use the reset
version of chrome and try to access indeed.com.
3. Try to access a non-US version of indeed (indeed.co.uk for example)
with the older jaws and the reset chrome. This will tell you where the
problem lies.

On 7/23/19, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:
I will surely try, quickly, how do I turn off the virtual cursor?