moderated Important JAWS Tandem Information for JAWS 2022 Users

Curtis Chong

Greetings and salutations:

If you are a JAWS 2022 user and wish to connect via JAWS Tandem with a user who is running an older version of JAWS, please be advised that as of right now, this connection will not be possible. You will need to switch to an older version of JAWS in order to achieve a Tandem connection.

I am told by the folks at Vispero that, “We are working on getting the auto update of 2021 and a new version of 2020 posted within the next few days.”

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong