From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: <ohio1803@q.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:37
Subject: [Bulk] IE 9 question

On my Windows 7 home premium machine, somehow, I have 2 launch icons for
Internet Explorer 9.
One says 64-bit and the other one, it doesn't say nothing.

Is there 2 different ones?
Would it be better for one to use with JAWS?

Sorry if that is too dumb a question.
And for my bad grammar. <g>

Thanks.
Rik