From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@q.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 10:22
Subject: [Bulk] IE 9

Update keeps bugging me to install IE 9. for those of you who have done so,
should I keep ignoring the message. Using Windows 7, 64.bit latest update
of Jaws, with their quirky number system I won't even try to say which
number, just the latest available last week should help anyone who really
wants to know. I keep unchecking this but it refuses to leave me alone, and
I am not sure I want the 9 version at this point.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com