Topics

moderated IDM Download Pannel

Cornelius

Hi all,
Especially to those using Internet download manager, is there way to access the download pannel using JAWS? When we play video from websites, the download pannel are shown for the sighted to click and download videos.
How can we access this pannel using JAWS? I tried JAWS cursor and touch cursor but was unable to find it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Try the hotkey CTRL and j.