From: Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 12:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Hello:

" Wait, didn't I hear on the FSCast that they had changed that behavior so
that you were notified of newer versions even if that newer version is a
major version upgrade and not just a point version update?"

If you hold the JAWS Home Annual License, what you say is accurate. But if you are on the traditional licensing scheme, you will not automatically be notified when a major update comes out—usually around the end of October.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong