Topics

moderated I need a step by step guide on how to set up a play list in win amp please.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. I  lost those instructions when  I put the information in my new computer. Frowns.

I have forgotten how to set up a play list in win amp. Can someone  please help?  Thanks. Jim

JM Casey

There are a number of ways to do it.

These days (with windows 10) I find it better to makea  playlist using the enqueue in winamp option in the file explorer context menu. You can do this for files or folders, and when you go to the winamp window, hit alt-e and then ctrl-tab to move to the playlist editor subwindow, and you will find that you h ave a playlist in place, which you can then save.

You can still do it from within the programme, by hitting shift-l to add folders, l to add files.

There’s another way too: create the playlist file in notepad yourself. I know a few people on here or some other lists have stated they like doing this and I get it – for small playlists anyway – still seems like a lot of extra work though J

Subject: I need a step by step guide on how to set up a play list in win amp please.