moderated I need a new accessible address book

Ken Chernack

Good day.

I have been using for many years the Ultimate Mail Manager, embedded within Print Master, from Broderbund a company that has been out of business for many years, to manage my phone numbers, addresses, comments/notes and other miscellaneous data about people and companies.

Fortunately the software kept on running when Microsoft upgraded the Windows OS from XP, Windows7 and Windows10.

It is a very good place to keep your phone numbers, addresses and more, but it is time to retire it and use a current product that will work on a PC and an iPhone.

Fortunately, Jaws has worked with it quite well.

What can you suggest As a replacement product(s)?

Your opinions and thoughts  are welcomed.

Here’s my macro  user requirements for my computer and business environment.

1 is accessible via JAWS for PC usage and VoiceOver for iPhone/iPad usage

2 able to sync data between Windows and IOS devices.

3 captures home/personal, work address and mega  data

4 allow for Comments/Notes to be retained

5 will be used by blind and sighted users

6 I am not interested in an Excel solution.

7 I want to product that is professionally supported with a 800 Help Center.

9 I would like to be able to print standard and customized reports.

10 There should be a function to group similar entries/companies/people together.

   11 Also able to customize labels such as “phone” “email” etc.

 Am I missing something important?

Thanks for your anticipated replies.

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and recommendations.

Ken

Marty Hutchings

What do you have against using Excel?  I have a personal address list set up in Excel and it does a lot of what you are asking and it is definitely accessible.

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings

Ken Chernack

Marty, I have nothing against Excel.

When sighted it was my favorite Office product.

The current hesitation about an Excel solution is that my other users do not know Excel and not technologically competent to learn what they need to know.

I need a ‘user friendly’ app solution with the basic/elementary user in mind.

Regards.

Ken

What do you have against using Excel?  I have a personal address list set up in Excel and it does a lot of what you are asking and it is definitely accessible.

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@...
www.wisconsinbold.com

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#92550) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic