Topics

moderated I found the mouse manipulation commands, but encountered a weird problem with email and switching windows.

Kevin Minor

Hi again.

Turns out the JAWS help was my friend, and I found what I needed.

Now here’s a strange problem. I check what I download against an email message that is sent from this service. I open the message, and I switch to my download folder to match things. Problem is the Focus wouldn’t let me do that. I thought JAWS was the problem, so I restarted it with no change. Rebooting did no good. If I close the message, all works fine. Thankfully there were only 6 folders that were out today, but sometimes there are over 50 to check. As it stands, the easiest way to do this is with the QWERTY keyboard. Any ideas?

Kevin