moderated I Cannot Download the New Beta Version

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

Several times this morning I have tried to download the new Beta version using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but every time and with each browser I have been getting an error message that has been saying the file could not be downloaded because of a network issue.  This has happened only just with this file but not with anything else.

Rick Miller

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Likely, FS could be having network issues.

Wait a few hours and try again.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

Several times this morning I have tried to download the new Beta version using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but every time and with each browser I have been getting an error message that has been saying the file could not be downloaded because of a network issue.  This has happened only just with this file but not with anything else.

Rick Miller

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

No problem here, just tried it again a minute ago with Edge, after I press enter on the J2022.2109.27 installer the download started immediately and 5 seconds later Jaws said "Download complete".

Several times this morning I have tried to download the new Beta version using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but every time and with each browser I have been getting an error message that has been saying the file could not be downloaded because of a network issue.  This has happened only just with this file but not with anything else.

Rick Miller

Rick Miller

But wouldn’t you have to select the folder where you want it to go?

Rick Miller

No problem here, just tried it again a minute ago with Edge, after I press enter on the J2022.2109.27 installer the download started immediately and 5 seconds later Jaws said "Download complete".

Several times this morning I have tried to download the new Beta version using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but every time and with each browser I have been getting an error message that has been saying the file could not be downloaded because of a network issue.  This has happened only just with this file but not with anything else.

Rick Miller

Rick Miller

I just tried downloading it usEdge as my browser, and again I am getting a message saying the file couldn’t be downloaded because of a network issue.

Rick Miller