moderated I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Jim Rawls

I would appreciate it. . Jim 

crayton Benner

Wow. I haven’t seen that for a long time. I would love to find it again. Time to do some searching. 

On Oct 18, 2021, at 19:37, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

The page below looks to currently have the shows called inning 1, Inning 2 and Inning 8 from the Ken Burns series with audio description.

You could write him and see if he is planning to upload the rest.  I copied his page info from my web site under the audio description resources section.

Jeff Rutkowski is someone who has provided a lot of movies and TV shows audio files for live streaming or downloading. Here is the first paragraph from his web site followed by the link.
Welcome to my described movies page. To listen to any of these movies, simply click on or press enter on the link. If you wish to download them, access your applications menu and select the "save link as" or "Save target as" option. Please note: I try to make sure that all links listed on this page work, and few to no duplicated movies exist but, I may have missed a few here and there. If you find duplicate links or links that lead to a non-working movie, feel free to contact me at jrutkowski7@...

Jeff Rutkowski's Described Movie's page

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.md

HTH,

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 4:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Dan Yates

In the app store, download PBS Video app and look under Ken Burns, all his stuff’s there

HTH

Dan

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 7:38 PM
Subject: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

They are there, but you have to have the PBS Passport which you get by donating on a regular basis.
And, I would hope they would include audio description.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner 

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Oct 18, 2021, at 7:45 PM, Dan Yates <danneyyates@...> wrote:

In the app store, download PBS Video app and look under Ken Burns, all his stuff’s there

HTH

Dan

Dan Yates

Richard, I watched the Mohammed Ali series he did  through the app with no PBS Passport subscription.

Wonder if what you say applies to only certain series?

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

They are there, but you have to have the PBS Passport which you get by donating on a regular basis.

Richard

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner 

HTH

Dan

Well, all I know is I tried to watch the Ken Burns Baseball and it said I had to have a Passport account…

I believe the only way you get a passport account is by being a subscriber to PBS. 

I refuse to give them any money in my area because they still do not provide audio description on many things I know have audio description.

This Fall  they have improved, but not yet enough.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Yates
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Richard, I watched the Mohammed Ali series he did  through the app with no PBS Passport subscription.

Dan

Richard

HTH

Dan

Jim Rawls

I couldn’t agree more. Jim

Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:27 PM

Well, all I know is I tried to watch the Ken Burns Baseball and it said I had to have a Passport account…

I believe the only way you get a passport account is by being a subscriber to PBS. 

I refuse to give them any money in my area because they still do not provide audio description on many things I know have audio description.

Richard

Dan

Richard

HTH

Dan

Dan Yates

Richard, you are correct! Sorry guys, when I went to PBS video every single one I tried to look at said you had to be a member of passport. I’m wondering if the reason I was able to watch Muhammad Ali several weeks ago without getting that message was since it was being broadcast that very weak and hadn’t yet gone onto the list or something? Not sure but sorry I gave misinformation.

Dan

On Oct 19, 2021, at 8:06 PM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

I couldn’t agree more. Jim

Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:27 PM

Richard

Dan

Richard

HTH

Dan