moderated I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Jim Rawls

I would appreciate it. . Jim

crayton Benner

Wow. I haven’t seen that for a long time. I would love to find it again. Time to do some searching.

On Oct 18, 2021, at 19:37, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

I would appreciate it. . Jim

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

The page below looks to currently have the shows called inning 1, Inning 2 and Inning 8 from the Ken Burns series with audio description.

You could write him and see if he is planning to upload the rest.  I copied his page info from my web site under the audio description resources section.

Jeff Rutkowski is someone who has provided a lot of movies and TV shows audio files for live streaming or downloading. Here is the first paragraph from his web site followed by the link.
Welcome to my described movies page. To listen to any of these movies, simply click on or press enter on the link. If you wish to download them, access your applications menu and select the "save link as" or "Save target as" option. Please note: I try to make sure that all links listed on this page work, and few to no duplicated movies exist but, I may have missed a few here and there. If you find duplicate links or links that lead to a non-working movie, feel free to contact me at jrutkowski7@...

 Jeff Rutkowski's Described Movie's page

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.md

HTH,

Richard