moderated hp laptops

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Looking at a utube, they use the audio speakers from bangos olphisum. And was looking at the hp store. I would like one with a 1 or 2 tb ssd. None at the hp Australia store. Am I out of luck or do I call. They have a sale on at the moment. Any one got a hp. Which size works well with jaws, nvda, windows narrator. And does it come with a number lock key, is the keyboard nice to use, and are the page up, down, end, home keys, easy to navigate. And do I need to then set the function kyeskeys. 3 years on site service. So any one used one.

Any thoughts.

Thanks.

Van Lant, Robin

My work laptop is a 15-inch HP elitebook laptop with no numpad.  It works very well. My company had gone away from buying HP, but this machine has been good and has the function keys doing the traditional thing.  I like the keyboard design well.   My personal laptop, bought in late 2016  is a HP Pavilion.  I have not been happy with it.  I bought the 17-inch so that I would have the numpad.  The design feels flimsy, the function keys are media keys and I havent’ found someone who knows how to change that and I’ve had weird issues with the internal speakers almost since I got it.  Again I got this 5 years ago, but I wouldn’t buy one again based on this experience.  I know HP has different model lines, so maybe the Pavilion is one of the cheaper models. I also have an internal DVD drive and the 17-inch model, so I wonder if a smaller unit would have felt more sturdy.

Good luck with your decision.  Never hurts to call HP, if  you can reach a person.

Hi. Looking at a utube, they use the audio speakers from bangos olphisum. And was looking at the hp store. I would like one with a 1 or 2 tb ssd. None at the hp Australia store. Am I out of luck or do I call. They have a sale on at the moment. Any one got a hp. Which size works well with jaws, nvda, windows narrator. And does it come with a number lock key, is the keyboard nice to use, and are the page up, down, end, home keys, easy to navigate. And do I need to then set the function kyeskeys. 3 years on site service. So any one used one.

Any thoughts.

Thanks.

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114