From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don & Cher
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:02 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: HP computers & 1909 update

Someone recently posted about problems with this combination. I remember that he said there are no updated HP drivers; but can’t remember anything more specific. Does anyone have info?

Cher

Don & Cher

Thanks much for sharing your experience 😊

Cher

I own an HP and was able to go to 1909.  As so many models there may indeed be a driver problem for some but overall HP should not have a problem with 1909.

Dan