Topics

moderated How to Turn off numlock at start with fusion

Ann Byrne

On my student's computer with fusion 2020, when fusion starts numlock is turned on. How do we tell fusion to start with numlock off? I have written FS, but had no reply.

Thx,
Ann

Cohn, Jonathan

Hello,
There is a setting for this I believe in the option->General settings. I also think it shows up in the Startup Wizard that you can re-run via the help menu in JAWS.

Jonathan