Topics

How to transfer notes from Google keep to onenote?

Jessica D

Hi,

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

One of those places is Google keep.

How can I get my data from keep into OneNote?

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Rod

Is Onenote accessible? The last I check it was not.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

One of those places is Google keep.

How can I get my data from keep into OneNote?

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Hello,
As far as I can tell, yes, it’s accessible.
It’s a little clunky with Jaws, but it does work. It works best on iOS.

On Nov 5, 2019, at 10:20 PM, Rod <rodalcidonis@...> wrote:

Is Onenote accessible? The last I check it was not.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

One of those places is Google keep.

How can I get my data from keep into OneNote?

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Van Lant, Robin

I haven’t found it very useful, but Microsoft Accessibility is either doing a webinar on OneNote soon or recently did one.  On the last one I went to on using Microsoft Teams,, they used JAWS for the demonstration screen reader, so if you want to potentially use OneNote, I’d look into the webinar.

https://sway.office.com/ofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z?ref=Link

Is Onenote accessible? The last I check it was not.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

One of those places is Google keep.

How can I get my data from keep into OneNote?

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114