Topics

How to transfer notes from Google keep to onenote?

Jessica D

Hi,

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

One of those places is Google keep.

How can I get my data from keep into OneNote?

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Rod

Is Onenote accessible? The last I check it was not.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to transfer notes from Google keep to onenote?

Hi,

I’m in the process of moving all my notes over to OneNote from 3 or 4 other places.

I’ve done some research but my research shows that I’m supposed to use an app my pc says isn’t safe, so I’m not really sure what to do, because of course, I don’t want to harm my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Hello,
As far as I can tell, yes, it’s accessible.
It’s a little clunky with Jaws, but it does work. It works best on iOS.

On Nov 5, 2019, at 10:20 PM, Rod <rodalcidonis@...> wrote:

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

Hi,

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Van Lant, Robin

I haven’t found it very useful, but Microsoft Accessibility is either doing a webinar on OneNote soon or recently did one.  On the last one I went to on using Microsoft Teams,, they used JAWS for the demonstration screen reader, so if you want to potentially use OneNote, I’d look into the webinar.

https://sway.office.com/ofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z?ref=Link

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rod
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: How to transfer notes from Google keep to onenote?

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

Hi,

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.