From: Val Paul <vpcara79@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to set home page on firefocks

Can anyone tell me how to set my homepage on Firefocks?

Also, when on a website, how to stop Firefocks from saying every time,
"would you like firefocks to save your password"?

Cheers!

Val.

Bill White

Hi, Val. To set your home page on Firefox,

1. Open Firefox.
2. Open the page you want as your default home page.
3. Press ALT plus T followed by O for Options.
4. Press SHIFT plus TAB twice to get to the list of Options categories.
5. Down Arrow once to get to the Home category.
6. TAB six times to the Use Current button, and press SPACE.
7. Press CONTROL plus W to close the options.

Your home page is now set.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Can anyone tell me how to set my homepage on Firefocks?

Also, when on a website, how to stop Firefocks from saying every time,
"would you like firefocks to save your password"?

Cheers!

Val.

Chris

Both can be found in options

Homepage: go to tools > options > general

Passwords:

Tools > options > save passwords uncheck this option and you wont be asked to save passwords again

Can anyone tell me how to set my homepage on Firefocks?

Also, when on a website, how to stop Firefocks from saying every time,

"would you like firefocks to save your password"?

Cheers!

Val.

Bill White

Hi, Chris. There is now a separate tab to set the home page in the newer versions of Firefox. It is now in the Home tab of Options.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Homepage: go to tools > options > general

Passwords:

Tools > options > save passwords uncheck this option and you wont be asked to save passwords again

Can anyone tell me how to set my homepage on Firefocks?

Also, when on a website, how to stop Firefocks from saying every time,

"would you like firefocks to save your password"?

Cheers!

Val.

Val Paul

Thanks!

Val.

On 06/12/2018 17:26, Don Mauck wrote:
Press alt+t, then "O". This puts you in the correct menu. Tab and you'll see options such as setting the default Browser as well as setting your home page.

Can anyone tell me how to set my homepage on Firefocks?

Also, when on a website, how to stop Firefocks from saying every time,
"would you like firefocks to save your password"?

Cheers!

Val.

Chris

You are absolutely correct bill, thanks for the correction