moderated How to get out of editing header mode

Zel Iscel

Hi all,

I get out of the header view by pressing alt and w, then e.

This takes you into draft view, where it’s very comfortable to work. Jaws commands to say page numbers work really well in draft view as well as other things.

Hope that helps.

Zel

Zel Iscel

Principal Consultant