Topics

How to get my web pages to auto except my user names and passwords.

Ron Kolesar

Hello fellow JAWS users.
How can I get Microsoft Edge.dev. and bing as my home page to allow me to have my user names and passwords auto generated?
That way on my home private pc, I can simply tab past those two fields and go direct to submit and log into my accounts?
Many Thanks.
Ron Kolesar:
Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communicator Station and also Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG