Topics

moderated How to delete Silenzio folder in C drive

Michael Munn

Hi all, this is Michael. do any of you kno{ how to delete Silenzio folder from the C drive?
I accidentally deleted the language folder in Silenzio located in C drive and and everytime when I turn on my computer, Jaws usually say that Error
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Silenzio\languages\English.txt not graphic 398  found.
Ok
This is why I want to delete this folder and everytime I'm trying to delete it says that this folder is in use.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi maybe disable Jaws and try using narrator and see if that works.

Or set jaws to not start up like you have it now.

Then reload your computer and bring up narrator and try it that way.

--

Casey

Chris Hill

Reinstall the program, or uninstall it.  Deleting the folder would just give you a different error.

On 8/4/2020 10:27, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, this is Michael. do any of you kno{ how to delete Silenzio folder from the C drive?
I accidentally deleted the language folder in Silenzio located in C drive and and everytime when I turn on my computer, Jaws usually say that Error
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Silenzio\languages\English.txt not graphic 398  found.
Ok
This is why I want to delete this folder and everytime I'm trying to delete it says that this folder is in use.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn

netbat66

is the file needed? maybe it is still in the recycle bin and can be restored.