Topics

How to change the default font across the intire PowerPoint

Michael Munn

Hi all, this is michael and i'm here to ask  a question. i'm assigned to make a Power Point Presentation from my school  and I want too know how to change the default font so this way I don't have to change the font on each slides.
Do any of you know a shortcut in Powerpoint for changing font across  the entire slides>? If you know, please share it with me.
Thanks in Advance.
Best regards
michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu