moderated How to change Facebook Password

Adrian Spratt

Hi. I’m unable to change my Facebook password. I can get to settings, but not beyond that. According to the instructions I got from Google, the next step is “security,” but it doesn’t show up. Any ideas? Here are those online instructions:

How to change your Facebook password

1. Click the down arrow in the top right.

2. Click 'Settings & Privacy' (those using Classic Facebook instead of New Facebook can skip this step)

3. Select 'Settings'

4. Click 'Security and Login'

5. Find 'Change password' and click 'Edit'

6. Enter your current password and your new password.