Topics

moderated how to change downloads folder from today to just regular list

james hooper

Greetings updated my windows today and now when I enter on my downloads folder it says today yesterday etc howdo I change  this back to just the regular list.

Randy Barnett

You have to go into the view menu and select group by none. and then select details.

On 9/10/2020 1:34 PM, james hooper wrote:

Greetings updated my windows today and now when I enter on my downloads folder it says today yesterday etc howdo I change  this back to just the regular list.

Bill White

Hi, Jim. In case what Randy said wasn't specific enough,

1. Open Downloads folder.

2. Make sure nothing is selected in the folder by using CONTROL plus SPACE, until it says not selected.

3. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Group By submenu, and press ENTER.

4. Arrow down to NONE, and press ENTER.

5. Press SHIFT key plus six on the numbers row. Now your view will be in details view, and you won't see your files grouped by date.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Greetings updated my windows today and now when I enter on my downloads folder it says today yesterday etc howdo I change  this back to just the regular list.

james hooper

Greetings bill when I pressed the f 10 key and down arrowed to group by their was no none selection.

Greetings updated my windows today and now when I enter on my downloads folder it says today yesterday etc howdo I change  this back to just the regular list.

Bill White

Hi, James. If you would like me to help you, I will write privately with my phone number, and you can call me.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Greetings bill when I pressed the f 10 key and down arrowed to group by their was no none selection.

Greetings bill when I pressed the f 10 key and down arrowed to group by their was no none selection.

Greetings updated my windows today and now when I enter on my downloads folder it says today yesterday etc howdo I change  this back to just the regular list.

James Bentley

Thank you Randy, for this.

James B