From: James English
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 2:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Controlling JAWS in Zoom Meeting

Hello,

The only zoom meetings I'm in are ones I host, so I like the
notifications for people joining and leaving.
Is there a way to keep them, but turn off jaws' helpful reminders that
x persons network bandwidth is low?

On 8/6/20, Jon Nixey <jon.ofhs5790@...> wrote:
Hi Rick,

Windows + Alt + S will mute those notifications when you are in the Zoom
meeting window.
The same keypress will turn them back on again.

Hope this helps, Jon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10