moderated how do shortcut

meow meow

hi
window 11 jaws 22
how can I make shor cut on my start menu that all I do to go down click what I want instead of desktop
thanks Rosie

Use the "Pin to Start" context menu option when you have the executable you want added to the Start Menu selected.  Those are added to the main body of the Start menu, not in the alphabetical apps list.  If you want it in the alphabetical apps list, then see:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/pin-portable-apps-to-the-start-menu-in-windows-10

I'm not at all clear what you mean by "all I do to go down click what I want."

     ~ Lauren Bacall