moderated How do I view extensions in chrome?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m using jaws2021 with the latest version of chrome.

I’m trying to figure out how to view what exstentions I have installed.

I’m aware that this can be accomplished through the menu, but that’s a lot of steps.

Is there a way to do it with less keystrokes?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jessica. As far as I know, the only way to view extensions is,

1. Open Chrome.

2. Press ALT plus F, followed by S for Settings.

3. TAB once, and arrow down to the "Extensions" link, and press ENTER.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I’m using jaws2021 with the latest version of chrome.

I’m trying to figure out how to view what exstentions I have installed.

I’m aware that this can be accomplished through the menu, but that’s a lot of steps.

Is there a way to do it with less keystrokes?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Mike B.

Hi Jessica,

Well, the quickest way I know of is, Alt + F, then press the letter, L, then press the letter, E, and this put you in your list of extensions.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I’m using jaws2021 with the latest version of chrome.

I’m trying to figure out how to view what exstentions I have installed.

I’m aware that this can be accomplished through the menu, but that’s a lot of steps.

Is there a way to do it with less keystrokes?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

In Chromium based browsers, you can also enter the browser name, followed by colon double forward slash, followed by where extensions falls for that browser.  It's fast if you keep a list.

For example:
chrome://extensions

edge://extensions/

vivaldi://extensions

brave://settings/extensions  (brave nests extensions under its settings hierarchy, while the others have extensions as a standalone group)

           ~ André Gide

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:25 PM, Mike B wrote:
Alt + F, then press the letter, L, then press the letter, E, and this put you in your list of extensions.
-
In Chrome that would definitely be my preferred way to get to Extensions as well.

           ~ André Gide