Topics

how do I uninstall what I believe is a corrupted download of draws 2020?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

hi,
I downloaded Jaws 2020 onto a new computer today and ran the install. The computer got hung up for several hours, after which I shut down the computer and rebooted. Upon rebooting,Jawsspoke, but only haltingly.
can someone please remind me of the best way to completely uninstall what I believe to be a corrupted download so I can reinstall a clean version?

Many, many thanks in advance. Keith

Dan Longmore

Remove it using the add remove programs list. But leave the shared components if you have previous jaws versions or other Freedom Scientific products.