Topics

moderated how do I schedule a delayed delivery of email using office 365 JAWS 2020 Windows 10

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

I can’t find any schedule delivery under options.

How do I schedule a delayed delivery for email message I create using Microsoft Office 365? I am running the latest Jaws 2020 and Windows 10?

Thank-you for any advice.

Sharon Ballantyne

NFB Lab 4

I am not sure about office 365, but try the keystroke alt P O P

On Jun 25, 2020, at 7:34 AM, Sharon Ballantyne <revsharon@...> wrote:

Hi,

I can’t find any schedule delivery under options.

How do I schedule a delayed delivery for email message I create using Microsoft Office 365? I am running the latest Jaws 2020 and Windows 10?

Thank-you for any advice.

Sharon Ballantyne

Sharon Ballantyne

Alt p o pworks for Office 365. Thank-you so much.