Topics

moderated how do I save my pass words in chrome?

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

Is there a keystroke to do this? I can't get my pass word to save in bard. I am using jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. I have my auto fill set to save pass words, but it doesn't seem to be doing it. What should I do to fix this/? Jim

David Kingsbury

Hi,

The most reliable way I have found is to type in your user name and password on the login page for the site I want to do this for. Then press F6 to get to the Address bar. Then tab once or twice the the Save password button and spacebar this. Then tab to save.

My experience is that it doesn’t work for all the sites you try this for, often refusing for secure sites, but works often enough that it is worth the effort. It works for my BARD account but not for my bank account.

David