Topics

moderated How do I get to the audio description track in VLC?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

My girlfriend gave me two DVDs to listen to. I’m wondering how to get to the AD track?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin, my girlfriend Valerie, and furry Jilly

JM Casey

I’m not positive, but I’m pretty sure you’d change audio tracks the same way you would in a single container file (avi, mkv, etc). Have you tried the track option from the audio menu?