Topics

moderated How do I get to the AD track on a DVD in VLC?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Subject says it all. I’m new to this program, and I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin, my girlfriend Valerie, and furry Jilly

Steve Matzura

It's in the Audio menu.

On 7/25/2020 12:39 PM, Kevin Minor wrote:

Hi.

Subject says it all. I’m new to this program, and I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin, my girlfriend Valerie, and furry Jilly

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Thanks for letting me know where to find the DVS track, that is, if the DVD has one. The one I hoped would have it only has English and French. Oh well, I have another one to try.