How do I enable high priority on an individual message?

CJ &AA MAY

I needed to send an urgent message yesterday and trawled through the menu options but just couldn’t find how to make the message “high priority“.

Alison

Milton Ota

Hi,

Before you send the message, while still in the body of the message, press your Alt key and you should be on Message Tab.

From there, Tab until you get to Options Tab and press Enter.

You should then land on Themes and Tab once and you should be on Tracking, Press enter and you should land on the option to change from Normal to Low or High, depending on what priority you want to send the message.

You can then shift tab once and close the menu.

HTH.