Topics

how do I deletefolders from outlookand rename folders in outlook

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

How do I delete folders from outlook running Microsoft 365, Latest JAWS 2020, latest Windows 10?

Is there a second step needed to do a permanent delete ?

Also what are the steps to rename a folder in Outlook with JAWS 2020?

Many thanks.

Sharon Ballantyne

Shan Noyes

Hi:

I’m using the latest version of outlook.

And the commands are:

Alt o give you the folder ribbon. You can cursor down and left and right to get to the item you want or

Alt o then d f is for delete folder

Alt o then m f for move folder

Note if you create folders unless you change the setting they will be created inside the folder that you happen to be in at the time of the command.

Have a good day.

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

How do I delete folders from outlook running Microsoft 365, Latest JAWS 2020, latest Windows 10?

Is there a second step needed to do a permanent delete ?

Also what are the steps to rename a folder in Outlook with JAWS 2020?

Many thanks.

Sharon Ballantyne

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  In your navigation pane you can right click or use application key, and get a list of choices for folders.  These include:  rename, move, delete and others.

Note you cannot delete the “Inbox” folder from this method.

Dan

How do I delete folders from outlook running Microsoft 365, Latest JAWS 2020, latest Windows 10?

Is there a second step needed to do a permanent delete ?

Also what are the steps to rename a folder in Outlook with JAWS 2020?

Many thanks.

Sharon Ballantyne

Steven Hicks

I Think that JAWS says favorites when you tab around to that tree view.

  In your navigation pane you can right click or use application key, and get a list of choices for folders.  These include:  rename, move, delete and others.

Note you cannot delete the “Inbox” folder from this method.

Dan

How do I delete folders from outlook running Microsoft 365, Latest JAWS 2020, latest Windows 10?

Is there a second step needed to do a permanent delete ?

Also what are the steps to rename a folder in Outlook with JAWS 2020?

Many thanks.

Sharon Ballantyne

Dan Longmore

Yes, correct, says “Favorites”