Topics

moderated how do I click, "show all appointments" in win10 mail, when using the calendar?

Jessica D

Hi,

I have a computer running windows 10, and am using the built-in mail app.

I’ve connected my accounts, including calendars.

The other day, I put an event on my calendar for this coming Monday, but it got moved to Thursday, so I need to move it.

The problem is that the calendar only shows 3 events at a time, so, I need to press the, “show all appointments” button.

Space didn’t do anything, and enter brings up the context menu.

How do I accomplish this?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10