Topics

moderated How do I clear a filter in Outlook 2016?

Ann Byrne

My student's computer has filtered turned on. I went to filters and chose the clear button, but the program still shows only ten messages in her inbox. can someone please give me the steps?

Thx,

James Bentley

Hi Ann,

What's working for me is to type:

alt+v and v again
then, tab to discription filter and hit enter
Now, Tab to clear and hit enter.

Then tab to OK and hit enter. You may need to tab again to OK and hit enter
one more time.

HTH

James B