moderated How do I add a signature to an email message in Thunderbird?

Marty Hutchings

I am using the latest JAWS and Windows 10 with the latest Thunderbird email client and I would like to set up some signatures for my messages like I was doing in Windows Live Mail.  I can't seem to even find anything about signatures in the settings or options in Thunderbird.  Is this even possible?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=set+up+signature+in+thunderbird

           ~ André Gide

Steve Matzura

Read all about it here.