Topics

How do I access the toolbar in chrome?

Jessica D

Hi,

I have a couple extensions installed in Google chrome that I’d like to use.

Apparently, these extensions are on the toolbar.

I’m wondering how to get up there with jaws 2020?

Thanks,

Jessica

Glenn / Lenny

Should be the same no matter which Jaws.
Try F6.
Glenn

I have a couple extensions installed in Google chrome that I’d like to use.

Apparently, these extensions are on the toolbar.

I’m wondering how to get up there with jaws 2020?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Hi,

I pressed shift F10, and that brought up the options, but the option I wanted, which was OneNote, did nothing when I clicked it.

Its supposed to ask where you’d like to put the item you clipped, but that didn’t happen for me.

I’m using the latest versions of both Jaws and chrome.

Thanks for any assistance,

Jessica