moderated hovering over item on dashboard

kevin meyers

Hello, and route PC to Jaws. I even made sure jaws key and z was on. No matter what I couldn’t get the options under the item on the dashboard to show up. I went to the sites accessibility page and selected visually impaired. Couldn’t tell if it was selected. Went back to the page and everything is the same. Is there a way I can get Jaws to recognize the options below a item on the dashboard?

Cheers,

Kevin

I’m using the most recent versions of Jaws2021, Windows10 and Chrome. I’m on a site where I wanted to access a option. It is on the dashboard.  I was told by help on the site to move my cursor and hover the item. I do and there no options that show up. I’m guessing they are in a drop down box Jaws doesn’t recognize. I tried using the Jaws cursor, route Jaws to PC

Can you supply the site URL?

Dashboard is a very generic term that means different things depending on the website or other context.

    ~ William Plomer

kevin meyers

The site is myheritage.com. I’m thinking it is the dashboard and I’m not 100% sure. I wanted to print the family tree and was told to go to family tree. Not the family tree menu. Then select the more option. I could never get the more to show up.

Thanks,

Kevin

Dashboard is a very generic term that means different things depending on the website or other context.

    ~ William Plomer

Steve Nutt

Hi Kevin,

Go to the closed dashboard link you want to hover over, then press Insert+Control+Enter.

JAWS should announce that changes occurred from a line number, then you can down arrow and read the items.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close