Topics

Hi I am having a difficult time with fill handle with jaws.

Amir Shah

Hi I’m currently  using jaws 2020 in excel and I can’t find the fill handle in excel with jaws Can anyone                       help?

Van Lant, Robin

Have you ever been able to use the Fill handle?  I don’t use the feature much, but I have always had to rely on my remaining vision to use it.  You also need to be sure it is turned on in Excel Options.  When turned on, the fill handle is a little icon on the border of the cell in the lower right corner. I’m not proficient with the JAWS cursor, but maybe there is a way to get the JAWS cursor to that spot to click the icon.

Instead of the fill handle, I tend to do the following:

  1. go to the last cell where I want the information filled to
  2. Press Control Shift and Up arrow to select all cells between my current location and the cell with the content
  3. Press Control D to paste down.

Robin

Hi I’m currently  using jaws 2020 in excel and I can’t find the fill handle in excel with jaws Can anyone                       help?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114