Topics

Hi I am having a difficult time with fill handle with jaws.

Amir Shah

Hi I’m currently  using jaws 2020 in excel and I can’t find the fill handle in excel with jaws Can anyone                       help?    

Van Lant, Robin

Have you ever been able to use the Fill handle?  I don’t use the feature much, but I have always had to rely on my remaining vision to use it.  You also need to be sure it is turned on in Excel Options.  When turned on, the fill handle is a little icon on the border of the cell in the lower right corner. I’m not proficient with the JAWS cursor, but maybe there is a way to get the JAWS cursor to that spot to click the icon.  

Instead of the fill handle, I tend to do the following:

1. go to the last cell where I want the information filled to
  2. Press Control Shift and Up arrow to select all cells between my current location and the cell with the content
  3. Press Control D to paste down. 

Robin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amir Shah
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Hi I am having a difficult time with fill handle with jaws.

Hi I’m currently  using jaws 2020 in excel and I can’t find the fill handle in excel with jaws Can anyone                       help?    

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.