moderated help with google chrome

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hello all, I create reports on a daily basis for the Talking Information
Center. I look at the MBTA.Com website to get the delays and relocate
location changes so those needing to get the changes will get the most
accurate report. My problem is, I usually type in delay after using control
f so jaws (the latest jaws) can find the word delay. For some reason, the
website or jaws is not finding this. I have gone through many times with
jaws and google crome at the MBTA.com site and can't figure what has
changed. What happened before was, I would got to the subway section and do
the delay search and anything with delay would come up with the jaws find
control f. I would do the same for the Bus and Commuter Rail section. There
are lots of delays on a daily basis that scrolling down one line by line
would take so much more time. Are there Jaws users here have any
suggestions that would help me? Greatly appreciate it. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home: 978-745-4289 cell: 978-578-0185

Talking Information Center

Adrian Spratt

Andy,

You mention the JAWS find control-f. Actually, control-f is a Windows function. The JAWS search control is JAWS key+control+f. I use this latter command as my Web search default.

I hope this is the right answer for you.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions: https://adrianspratt.com/book/