From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: January 26, 2021 12:36 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Help With Facebook

Dear Listers:

Facebook has certainly changed over the years.  When I find someone I want to add as a friend, there is no way to do it.  There used to be a button where you could add someone as a friend, but now that button doesn’t appear to be there anymore.  Can one of you out there help me?  I have found someone I want to add as a friend, but I don’t know how to do it.

Rick Miller