moderated Help - can I create a narrated power point using JAWS 2021?

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am trying to record a conference presentation, and I am running into trouble. The optimal way to do this would be using narrated power point because I can do it one slide at a time. However, I can’t seem to get JAWS to read the record, stop, or play recording buttons – my partner can see them but I can’t get to them. So, I can’t tell if I am recording, can’t listen to what I may or may not have recorded, and can’t delete what I have recorded.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Mark

I stepped through the process of recording slides and also noticed the same problem.  I tried pressing Shift F10 on the buttons to see if that did anything.  Has anyone had more success or any ideas?

Cynthia Bruce

The other thing that seems to be an issue, although I didn’t spend a lot of time trying to figure it out since I couldn’t actually record, is the availability of content on my slides. So, it doesn’t seem like I can have access to my slide content to read while I’m actually doing the recording.