moderated having trouble signing into Bard on my windows ten computer.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site   to sign in I , Don’t see  the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and   windows ten. Jim

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

If you are not finding the link, call your regional library and they can send you a reset your password email.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site   to sign in I , Don’t see  the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and   windows ten. Jim

Glenn / Lenny

I believe my state library people told me that it has not yet been set up for that.
So you may need to call them to have them eMail you a temporary password.
Glenn

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site   to sign in I , Don’t see  the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and   windows ten. Jim

Ann Byrne

On this screen, the 'reset password" is just after the login button

https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/login//NLS

Hi all,

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site to sign in I , Don't see the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and windows ten. Jim

Judy

If you forgot your password Bard will want you to change it.

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site   to sign in I , Don’t see  the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and   windows ten. Jim

David Diamond

Jim, true most sites have the forgot “password” link.  I guess Bard, bypasses that link and as Judy stated, you just need to change it.  At least to change it they don’t, I hope want you to enter the old one for verification purposes?  LOL.

If you forgot your password Bard will want you to change it.