moderated groups.io question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Is there anyone on hear who owns/moderates a group on groups.io?
Can anyone tell me how to change a group member's display name? A group member
asked me to do this, but I'm not sure how to do it. Using latest versions of
Firefox, Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Madison,

The Groups.io Owner's Manual covers virtually anything related to group ownership and administration.

Under the Managing Members section there is a direct link to the instructions for Adding or updating members' display names.

    ~ William Plomer

Also, members can change their own display names, and that is what I have them do.  The Groups.io Members Manual gives the steps to do this.

Direct them to this section, Setting Account preferences and viewing account information, then to look for Customizing your Groups.io account profile and individual group profiles.  Instructions on how to change display name are included there.

    ~ William Plomer